JBS USA FSQR TECHNICIAN - FLOATER in Arcadia, Wisconsin
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
Trains others with the skills and knowledge gained from position.
Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership teams.
Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
Other duties as directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· High School or G.E.D. required
· Ability to read and write English (for record keeping purposes).
· Some knowledge of Statistical Process Control required.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, percentages, and decimals.
· Ability to analyze and respond to production problems.
· Knowledge of poultry production operation.
· Considerable knowledge of plant configuration and equipment.
· Thorough knowledge of Quality Service programs and procedures.
· General knowledge of product specifications necessary.
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to comprehend simple instructions
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
· Ability to multitask and work quickly
· Must have good communication skills.
· Capable of learning and remembering product specifications.
· Personal computer skills required to perform basic computer tasks (Windows, Excel, and Access).
· Food or production experience preferred.
· Desire for continuous improvement preferred.