Midwest Dental Business Office Manager in Holmen, Wisconsin
WHO WE ARE:
At Midwest Dental, we are passionate about patient care and service. If you are interested in building a career with people who work every day to be the best, and whose work creates happy, healthy and loyal patients, Midwest Dental may be the place for you.
We are proud to serve our hometown communities. Midwest Dental dentists, hygienists and dental assistants serve the dental care needs of patients in 16 states.
- Do you thrive on helping an office run like a well-oiled machine?
- Do you love building teams of talented people to reach business goals?
As a Business Office Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and manage the office alongside the dentist, in ways that will grow, improve and strengthen the dental practice. You are part of a collaborative team that is passionate about great patient outcomes. You strive to make the practice successful with strong business operations and an emphasis on building, recognizing and mentoring the team, all while delivering excellent customer care.
Monday - Thursday (occasional Friday)
- Deliver extraordinary customer service to each patient in every circumstance
- Oversee and ensure all daily operational functions are completed, up to and including schedules, charting and maintaining accounts
- Optimize each provider’s schedule for production, review schedules for accuracy, confirm appointments and follow up on missed appointments
- Perform financial, insurance and inventory management and reporting for the office
- Meet and exceed office and provider performance goals through teamwork, marketing, operational efficiency and promotion
- Perform human resources functions, such as recruitment and hiring, staff training, employee relations, performance management, team development, mentoring, payroll and benefits support and adherence to employee handbook and current employment regulations
- Associate degree (bachelor’s preferred) and at least two years of office and people management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least two years’ experience in the dental, healthcare or related industry
- A business-minded office leader who takes responsibility, possesses operational and business insight and delivers results
- A customer service oriented individual with strong communication skills
- A collaborative coach and mentor for the team in all aspects of office operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
# of Openings: 1
Category: Dental - Business Office Manager
Type: Full Time Regular