Ingersoll Rand Assembling in LA CROSSE, Wisconsin
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Safely perform highly repetitive work to strict quality standards. Assembly positions include general assembly, machining assembly, and factory services.
- Use power pneumatic and hand tools.
- Operate fork trucks and hoists.
- Perform repetitive progressive line assembly of parts and sub-assemblies on any line in the plant in accordance with predetermined methods and sequences.
In accordance with company policy and the union contract, assemblers must also be able and willing to meet these essential job requirements:
Work any shift and work overtime as necessary to ensure that production demands are met.
- Work multiple jobs both within and outside the assigned product area.
- Use all required safety gear and equipment.
- Comply with all established plant rules and policies.
- Contribute in a positive manner to the work teams in the assigned work area.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work any shift.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LA CROSSE-Wisconsin
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Evening Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Apr 11, 2018, 1:02:05 PM