Beltone Hearing Instrument Specialist in La Crosse, Wisconsin
Hearing Instrument Specialist -*La Crosse, WI*
If you are looking for a career where you can genuinely make a difference in the lives of others, where you can learn, grow and profit while doing the work you love, you have found it!
We are seeking a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist* for an established patient base that is rapidly growing. For over 77 years, Beltone has been helping the world hear better and has achieved the highest customer care satisfaction rating of over 95%. Our success can be attributed to our focus on putting our patients needs first while providing unrivaled patient care with an exceptional product.
The tools and support will be provided for you to operate a first-class practice and you will be provided with ancillary staff to assist you in scheduling and patient care. This opportunity will have a consistent flow of hearing loss patients for you to evaluate. You will guide patients through the process of diagnostic testing, selection, fitting, and purchasing of hearing instruments according to your patient’s lifestyle and level of hearing loss.
We consistently offer many lead programs, preset appointments, referral programs and many other marketing programs. You will also work to obtain goals and targets, which have been set according to the plan for your particular location and to ensure repeat and referral business by creating an outstanding experience for every customer.
We are looking for an individual who shares our passion to help the hearing impaired live richer, fuller lives while enjoying the benefits of a satisfying career. Larson Beltone is a place to do what you love to do, help people hear the way they should. Our team is fun, friendly, driven and most of all we love helping people hear better.
If you are a team player with excellent people skills, project trustworthiness, confidence and have a sincere desire to help others we’d really like to talk to you about joining our Larson Beltone Team!
*A licensed Hearing Instruments Specialist is preferred but we will train the right candidate.
This is a full-time position.
- Complete hearing evaluations that must include sound field, air and bone conduction, SRT, LDL, and MCL.
- Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Fit prospective clients with Beltone hearing instruments.
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients.
- Ensure the Belcare promise to every patient.
- Manage assigned office, including supervision of Patient Care Coordinator (PCC).
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ensure Belconnect and Cash Management procedures are executed.
- Track and provide feedback on all referrals from marketing initiatives.
- Follow all Beltone corporate policies, procedures and pricing programs.
- Must possess a current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s) in which you will be working; or must pass all the necessary exams to obtain a license to dispense hearing instruments required by the state(s) in which you will be working.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Must have the ability to communicate hearing test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance.
- Candidate must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required.
- The candidate must have good dexterity in both hands.
- An above average compensation package that includes incentive and bonus plans.
- Health, life and disability insurance.
- A family hearing aid benefit.
- A retirement plan with an excellent company match.
- Comprehensive training and continuing education programs covered by our practice.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity for ownership.
- Relocation assistance.
City: La Crosse
Schedule: Full time