Midwest Dental Patient Service Representative in La Crosse, Wisconsin
WHO WE ARE:
At Midwest Dental, we are passionate about patient care and service. If you are interested in building a career with people who work every day to be the best, and whose work creates happy, healthy and loyal patients, Midwest Dental may be the place for you.
We are proud to serve our hometown communities. Midwest Dental dentists, hygienists and dental assistants serve the dental care needs of patients in 16 states.
- Do you possess a desire to serve others?
- Do you flourish when you have a lot going on?
- Do you often notice details that others miss?
As a Patient Service Representative with Midwest Dental, you are a key contributor to making the dental practice run efficiently by being a standout colleague and working together for phenomenal patient outcomes. As a member of our team, you enjoy competitive pay, benefits, flexibility and structure. You receive peer mentoring support, continuing education, internal advancement opportunities and a culture that values and recognizes your contribution.
Monday - Friday (covering LaCrosse area, Holmen & Onalaska) - hours could vary from 7 am - 6:30 pm
- Enthusiastically greet and assist patients in person and via the telephone
- Update patient charts and patient accounts
- Schedule hygiene appointments maximizing provider’s schedule
- Ask for patient referrals
- Process new patient paperwork and accounts
- Review patient insurance eligibility from managed care list
- Create and maintain patient call list and utilize various scripting for patient communication
- Ensure all provider charges are posted correctly
- Confirm patient appointments
- Prepare and process referrals
- Process insurance submissions and pre-authorizations
- Manage delinquent patient accounts and follow up patient complaints
- Ensure office supplies are in stock as needed
- Maintain a neat and professional environment
- High School Diploma
- Front desk experience in a medical or dental office.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications
- General office equipment knowledge
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Analytical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- CPR Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
# of Openings: 1
Category: Dental - Patient Service Representative
Type: Full time, float